We offer a variety of services here at Provident Funeral Home. If you have any additional questions about our services please contact us or if you want to start planning a service use our pre-planning form.
Memorial & Cremation Services
Our goal at Provident Funeral Home is to help you memorialize your loved one according to their wishes. We offer different services for internment or cremation and memorialization of your loved one’s life. For instance, some families desire to bring the cremains (or ashes) of a loved one home in a tasteful urn, while others wish to intern the cremains at the Columbarium at Evergreen Cemetery in Ogden, Utah, so that friends and family may stop by to honor and reminisce about their life.
Provident Funeral home offers different ways to celebrate the life of your loved one that chooses cremation as a final disposition.
- Funeral Service with Cremation
- Memorial Service with Cremation
- Direct (Simple) Cremation
Gathering with friends and family gives everyone the opportunity to share memories, express emotions, and find comforting support. Whether you choose burial or cremation; whether you select a formal funeral or a more relaxed memorial service, the need for acknowledgment of the loss with family and friends is ever present. We can help you create a unique meaningful ceremony to express the genuine individuality of your loved one.
We offer families a beautiful setting in which to come together to honor your loved one. But, you may certainly choose to celebrate their life in a more unique setting. No matter where you decide to gather together, such a service will make a difference in the lives of all who attend.Pre-Plan Service
If graveside has been selected, usually any ceremonies we design revolve around the casket being present. You can choose to follow tradition, with a viewing, and followed by a graveside service. The program will be how you want it to be.
Let’s just say this: there is no ‘hard and fast’ formula for honoring your loved one when graveside services has been selected. We’re here to listen to your concerns, share our experience, and help you to arrive at the perfect way to gather together before your loved one’s interment in the cemetery of your choice.Pre-Plan Service
We truly believe that the men and women who answered our nation’s call embody the ideals Americans hold so dear. Because they have proven their devotion to their fellow citizens and to a grateful nation, we all owe them the same respect and devotion in return.
Why Do More Families Trust Us to Care for their Veteran? We are known for our compassionate, caring and thoroughly professional staff, and have years of experience in planning military services. Whether your family chooses cremation or burial, we will be proud to take care of all the details involved.Pre-Plan Service
We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Without a doubt, our professional staff feels pride when we are able to care for a veteran and their family. It is our way of expressing gratitude for their service to the country.
- We are committed to taking care of all the details involved in providing the veteran in your life with deeply meaningful and honoring ceremonies. Provident Funeral Home can:
- Complete applications for all veterans’ benefits, including Military Honors, Presidential Memorial Certificate and veteran memorial marker or headstone
- Confirm and coordinate any existing paid pre-plan funding benefits which may cover any expenses deemed ineligible by the Veterans Administration
- Coordinate necessary documentation provided by family to request honors
- Coordinate with national or state veterans’ cemeteries.
- You will receive:
- The professional services of Funeral Director and support staff
- Transfer the deceased and professional care
- Cremation services
- Use of our mortuary facilities and staff for a visitation or gathering
- A funeral or memorial ceremony
- Use of automotive equipment
- Online interactive memorial website
- Additional personalization options, including specialized engraving, a moving tribute video